There are many, many resources available on anti-capitalist struggle, Paganism, witchcraft, and other related topics. This is a small collection of links to other sites, as well as book recommendations. We hope these help!
For a great introduction to what we’re on about, read A Pagan Anti-Capitalist Primer!
- The Wild Hunt (a daily, non-profit Pagan news and opinion site)
- Democracy Now! (an independent, hour-long anti-imperialist broadcast)
- Indian Country (an extensive source of First Nations news)
- Earth First! Newswire (Anti-Capitalist, Anarchist Environmental news)
- Warrior Publications ( Warrior Culture, fighting spirit, and resistance movements)
- Anarchy Radio (John Zerzan, Anarcho-Primitivism)
- Free Radical Radio (Oakland, California)
Direct Action, Information and Radical Groups
- The Warrior’s Call (Pagan Coalition Against Fracking)
- Earth First! (Radical non-Corporate Environmentalism)
Resources on Paganism, Polytheism, and Witchcraft
- Under The Ancient Oaks The blog of OBOD druid John Beckett, a great resource on polytheism
- Polytheist.com A group blog devoted to topics specifically related to polytheism
- Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids: The largest druid organisation, with a very strong focus on environmentalism
- Reclaiming Witchcraft: a radical-leaning witch tradition co-founded by Starhawk
- AWEN: A resource page for the Welsh path of the Awenyddion
- Scarlet Imprint: An esoteric publisher, founded by Alkistis Dimech and Peter Grey, whose publications significantly inspire many of the writers at Gods&Radicals
- Pagan Square/Witches&Pagans: The largest site in the United States for Pagan writing. Also publisher of Witches&Pagans magazine and Sage Woman.
Other Relevant Pagan Blogs
- Paganarch: the blog of Gods&Radicals editor, Rhyd Wildermuth
- Awakening the Horse People: Resources for de-colonizing Paganism in North America.
- The Arch Druid Report (the author of The Blood of the Earth)
- A Sense of Place (“Pagans Encounter The Land Below Their Feet”)
- Paths Through The Forest (“Nature Based Ways of Life”)
- Pagan Activist
- Daughters of Eve (“Pagan Women of Color Speak”)
- Know Thyself (T. Thorn Coyle’s blog)
- Strixian Woods (“Tales From The Storm”)
- Míle Gaiscíoch (“Cascadian Irish perspectives on bioregional decolonization”)
- Cultivating Alternatives (“…to Empire”)
- Re-Enchanting the Earth (“to inspire women to rise up, and… change the world.”)
Know something that we should include? Please contact us!